- Don’t wear perfume or cologne. It will interfere with your ability to smell and taste the wines.
- When tasting, swirl the wine in your glass and look at its color.
- Before taking a sip, put your nose inside the glass and take a deep breath and notice the aromas.
- As you take a sip of wine, notice how it feels and tastes in your mouth at first and then swish it around on your tongue before swallowing. Your opinion of the taste may change, so do not rush to swallow. Always take another taste, the first might be affected by your previous wine or food.
- Eat crackers, bread and cheese between tastings to cleanse your palate.
- If you don’t know the difference between wine varieties, don’t be afraid to ask.
- If you have questions or don’t understand the terminology, winemakers and tasting room staff are happy to explain.
- If you do not like a certain wine, do not make negative comments about it. Simply state that it is not your favorite, and taste another one.
For more information about Texas Hill Country Real Estate, contact:
GoSecondHomes.com is a real estate search engine that helps you find The Texas Hill Country retirement, vacation and second homes for sale. Using our program can help you make a more informed real estate decision. By presenting retirement, vacation and second home real estate information all on one site, you can compare The Texas Hill Country to other vacation, retirement or second home offerings.You can define your real estate search in The Texas Hill Country, TX by price, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, property type (including lots, condos, and homes).. Call our local The Texas Hill Country real estate agents, and compare your home to sold homes in The Texas Hill Country and to similar homes for sale in The Texas Hill Country. Search our posts to get in touch with The Texas Hill Country Real estate and real estate agents.